Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Layam Revolutionizes Staffing Process by Creating a Successful Career Path for Candidates With Poor Academic Record



‘Giving Opportunity and Making Their Dream Come True’ – Layam’s Vision


As the nation’s exclusive manufacturing staffing company conceived by hard-core retired HR professional Mr. G.S Ramesh, Chairman; Layam has reached yet another milestone by successfully placing 4000 candidates in manufacturing and automobile companies across India through their Layam Manning Operating Model (LMOM). The uniqueness of this training scheme lies in the fact that all the candidates who have carved a niche for themselves today were once college drop-outs or diploma holders with poor academic records. Considered as ‘failures and unsuitable to work’ in an MNC, these candidates, despite having the right attitude, ended up doing menial jobs in small shops and firms.
Commenting on this pioneering philosophy, Mr. G.S. Ramesh, Chairman, Layam Group, said, “Our success in the recruitment and staffing industry can largely be attributed to the fact that we never believe in resting on our laurels. Our mission is to stay ahead of competition by innovating newer lines of service offerings based on the changing needs of clients, market trends and technological advancement. This belief has not only helped our growth trajectory but has immensely benefitted our candidates and stakeholders alike.”
Speaking about his experience with Layam, Mr Ragupathi S, who works now in TVS and had started his career under Layam Payroll said, “I had begun to consider myself as a failure until the day Layam hired me and sent me to a manufacturing company as a trainee. Despite a poor academic record, the company not only trained me but recognized and honed my skill sets. After 2 years, I emerged as a whole new person equipped with a sound technical knowledge and lots of self-confidence. I wholeheartedly thank Layam for helping thousands of candidates like me and teaching us an important lesson that failure at times can become a stepping stone for success.”
Recollecting his struggle, Mr Muruganandham K, who is working now as a Supervisor in a leading construction company said, “I was working at a small shop close to my house when a friend told me about Layam’s LMOM training scheme. Low on self-esteem and poor academic record, I was hesitant to even make a call to the admin staff at Layam, whose number was given to me by my friend. After much hesitation, I went to their office and was pleasantly surprised at their warmth and friendly nature. Before I could realize, I was hired and deputed in an automobile company in the assembly line. The joy of working in a big company and learning a skill set came true only because of Layam. I have a successful career today and the credit should go to Layam. If not for Layam, I would probably be languishing in that tiny shop.”
About Layam Group:
Layam was founded in the year 2007 by a group of hard-core corporate professionals of various dimensions to be the corporate consort. Having gone through the trawls of industrial turbulence and the effect of globalization when India welcomed the philosophy of boundary-less organization, the different echelons of management felt the need to have a companion which could handhold them to tide over the competitive environment.

Read the Full story:

Disqus Shortname

Comments system