Friday, February 21, 2014

Southern Spice to handle Black Gold



GS Ramesh
"My face is a Reflection of My Whole Life and I am proud of that. I find Company in Myself and My multitudinal Pursuits, I cannot feel old, No matter my age."

 My story goes way back to 1st April 1977, when a youngster from South, got an opportunity to start his career in Tata Coal Mines at Dhanbad, Bihar.
My days were very exciting and at the same time extremely stressful because after joining I was asked to go down 300 metres into the Earth to understand the HR aspect of the toiling Coal Miners. 

When I joined in Dhanbad, everyone looked at me with dismay and apprehension, that how could this man from South, would manage the tough North.They would be of different personalities when compared to mine. To me the situation was very challenging and exciting, especially to understand the human side of the Coal Industry where life was full of action and reaction, arrogance and assault.

Every day and every moment was an excitement, and a challenge to establish myself, despite  the very stressful environment. There was always a voice inside me that  kept saying "You can do it, just don’t worry". In a few days I understood HR is not only Human Resource but I can say with certainty by my experience, it is  “Honesty in Relationship”

Every morning I used to sit and think of what was next & how to handle this unusual stress and how to prove myself. I prayed silently and one day a flash came from within, “Have Romance with Stress” then “Success will become My Ecstasy

This flash became a turning point in my life...........



Disqus Shortname

Comments system