Saturday, November 1, 2014

Make In India - My Perspective





While wishing all of you belated Happy Diwali, of course I had sent SMS and Greetings. Trust you would have received it. I am again connecting back. There was a gap of my connectivity with you, due to my Cataract operation. Now both the eyes have become ‘Young’ and makes me feel better without Specks. 

I was just scanning through the events happened during the recent past and I found the ‘Make in India’ campaign to be most exciting and long awaited dream. As you know I have been a Manufacturing person and this Vision will give impetus to Manufacturing Sector. Our country has many SMEs which needs to be injected with new vital force of modern technology and innovation, so that, they become most vibrant. Hence an open invitation to foreign investors to invest in India and reap its economic advantage.

I strongly feel that to make this campaign successful, we have to bring mindset change with right attitude and proactive thought, skill sensitization & upgradation and transformation in our Labour reforms, to make our Labour laws to be more progressive and need of the hour. For making all these aspects proactive, focus has to be put in, in our educational sector and other related sector. Further to ensure a holistic implementation Pan India, wherein each stage should give top priority.

Honestly this has given me a new energy to play my second innings in a productive manner. Manufacturing sector is my heart and passion. I am eagerly planning to get involved and see in what manner me and my Company M/s. Layam will be contributing towards this.

To sum up, in life suddenly you get something which triggers your thought process and energizers you to come back with full force. This is always being my habit to look for such energizers in the life and these energizers keeps you Young and Vibrant. I am sure all of you if adopt the strategy of hunting energizers this would keep you Young and Vibrant

Disqus Shortname

Comments system