Thursday, February 12, 2015

People say that I am very Rude




My past 60 years it has been very interesting & challenging. Obviously the childhood has been very nice because my Parents were very caring and strict also. My Father whom I admired and adored for his straight forwardness and to the point attitude. 

Many people felt uncomfortable to face my Father because he believed in ‘No Nonsense Approach’. At that time I also used to wonder why this man is like this, but one day he called me when he was in a good mood and asked what you want to do in your life and before I could answer he replied ‘Do whatever you want’, but ‘Always be the best’ and he taught me few tips which I took it as a ‘Life Mantra’ and still adopting the same. He told me that there are 4 Ds in life

1st is Dream
2nd is Desire
3rd is Design
4th is Deliver

According to him every Human being has a ‘Dream’. He wants to have ‘so many things’ and that develops as ‘Desire’ and Desire is a very dangerous thing because if you don’t know yourself and if you over estimate yourself the ‘Desire’ will drag you to psychological death.

For Example in the present days Youngsters have a Desire to have latest Phone, latest Car and House without having a long term plan, so this Desire drags them to ‘Debt’ and thus psychological death & followed with Depression.

The next D is ‘Design’. Design is a creative thing which will help you to carve your life and develop the right strategy to be the best and not to get into trouble. Here one has to understand his Capacity, Capability and Competence. When you are able to Design correctly then your ‘Delivery’ will be perfect and you will be the best in all respect.

This was my Father’s advice for life, but he advised me one more thing, over and above all these ‘D’ there is one D which should always be in your heart ie ‘Be Direct’.
Direct means be Straight Forward, Focused and do not accept anything and have ‘No Nonsense Approach’.

I like a good ‘Shishya’ adopted this. So most of the time, people because of my Direct Approach, misinterpret my behavior as Rude and Arrogant, but I always felt this as an asset for me we should not keep anything in our heart. May be at first instance people may not like it, but subsequently they will realize that what have been told is right and not wrong. I always felt that if we try to pretend and give false expressions to the person it tantamount to dishonesty and cheating. I am proud to remain what I am.

The other Mantra he suggested that you should be rich in heart and give love and happiness to others, then fame, money will follow. Don’t chase fame and money it is like mirage. The more you touch others heart the life will be blessed. Thus don’t manipulate your behavior with expectation this will only give you the feeling of ‘Want More’.

I do not know in the present world we live in imagination and false paradise, but I always thank my Father for giving the right advice to me for my life. 

Hence the punch is –
‘Give More’ to make the life meaningful for ‘Being’

Disqus Shortname

Comments system