Monday, June 15, 2015

My Feeling after becoming 60+



Well due to certain unavoidable reason, I could not connect up. However, on 4th of April when I Cross 60 and became 61 the first thing I thought that I should give myself something which obviously the dream for everyone.



Well on that day I gifted myself the ‘Mercedes Benz Car’. When I took delivery,               I remembered the way back 1976-77 when I started my career I wanted to buy a bike,    I had just joined TATAs as Trainee, I approached my Father, well he had capacity to buy for me, but he said something which obviously came shock at that time, but afterwards I realized that statement was a Million Dollar one. 

The statement what he gave was ‘Son, now onwards anything you want to earn and gift yourself (Don’t ask) have this philosophy in life. He saw me disappointed so he said one thing I can do it for you I will get you a Bank loan and I will be the Guarantor, while I can pay for the bike, but I will not you should feel of getting through your own effort, so 4th of April 2015 I gifted myself the Mercedes. I really worked hard to earn and gift myself.  I always felt that advice of my Father was the real teaching and till today I am practicing even after 60 by playing the second innings with Full Heart and Energy.

If you practice this you feel so proud about yourself that whatever you got is your own through your own effort. This is a kind of Spirituality we should practice, this requires High Degree of Self Discipline and Understanding your own level of Competence, Confidence as well as Ability to Deliver.

I always felt that God has made every human being same. We only try to classify them to be Intelligent, Average and Poor. If you have true Determination and Focus in life with clarity, the entire forces in the Universe will support you to achieve your goal and this is also can be called as a Work Place Spirituality. If you try to split the word Spirituality it becomes Spirit and Ritual, so any act or anything we do in life should be done by Right Spirit, Intention in a Ritual manner, that means in a systematic manner then success will follow you. Systematic means to plan and execute, anything we do in our life whether Socially, Professionally, if we adapt the above approach success will follow and we do not have to chase the success. Success only comes to the person when it sees that this person deserves to have it. There is no point blaming fate and others.
So if anyone wants to be the best then earn it with right spirit, you will be known as true spiritual person that is the meaning of Spirituality. I have understood not making noise by going to temple and other activities, this does not mean I don’t go to temple, but even we want to see the God we should not beg we should only request God to give you strength to earn it.

So let us resolve that every year we would gift ourselves to our desire by earning.

Disqus Shortname

Comments system