Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I Love You..


GS Ramesh

I am really happy to have exciting response for my Blog. Very encouraging for me. I am sure that my reflection and my experience will be useful for the people. Today I thought let me slightly digress from this journey. 

Tell you about my love at first sight. The very first time I saw, I felt very happy and attracted and the smile was very positive. Always inspired. Always looked with admiration, because full of positivity, charming and the right attitude. You will be wondering who is this? Yes I am going to share with you, because all of you are also having in your life someone.  I don’t want to keep suspense. Let me tell you this is someone whom I meet every day in the morning, the first thing I do when I get up I want to meet and I made it a point to meet every day, because that was my love. 

Well well well don’t get panicked. Every morning I get up and go to my wash room and you know whom I meet. Myself, My Reflection. 

I have always been wondering that every part of my body has been performing and having unconditional love with me. No complaints, No tantrums. That’s why I love myself, because they are with me and that’s Myself, My Reflection. 

Every morning you should get up and look at your reflection and smile your reflection for doing such an excellent job. If you cannot love yourself, how can you love others?  My Mantra of being positive is -- Love Thyself, Love Others, because Love is Divine.  Try this, you will always feel happy and be within yourself. Because life is full of expectation by everyone surrounding you, which causes frustration for nothing. So the formula of success is “Love thyself and Attachment with Detachment”.

Disqus Shortname

Comments system